Image Map

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Habanero Gold Quesadilla

I had a lot of questions regarding my Habanero Gold recipe, mainly what to use it on? I think it works delicious on a cheese plate, but I wanted to show you a quick way to use it in an entree.

I used leftover rotisserie chicken to make a quesadilla with some flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, and my jar of Habanero Gold. It lends a spicy sweet kick to the quesadilla that is an unexpected delicious twist! 


Habanero Gold Quesadilla

Simply spread a generous amount of the jelly on one burrito sized tortilla (about 2 ounces) and sprinkle cheese and shredded chicken on top. Place another tortilla on top and pan fry until cheese is melted.

See Also:
Mother's Day: Habanero Gold
New Mexican Style Enchiladas

No comments:

Post a Comment